-= GOE Clan =-

InícioCalendárioFAQBuscarMembrosGruposRegistrar-seConectar-se

Compartilhe | 

Canberra-Queanbeyan free online dating - Can u drop it on me?

Ir em baixo 
AutorMensagem
GoldCoas
Convidado

MensagemAssunto: Canberra-Queanbeyan free online dating - Can u drop it on me?   Seg Jul 25, 2011 3:44 pm

singles in Bundaberg free online dating - I want to bounce up and down on ur di$K My name is Giana IVORY i'm looking for a guy that will please me and enjoy my company. I am looking for a fun guy to hang with and bring out the wilder side of me and see with happens. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there i have a tight little body and love to please men. Come out and play guys! If you are down to experiment with a hot girl then write me.. singles in Tasmania free online dating Free Dating Websites dating service Geelong online dating singles in Kalgoorlie-Boulder free online dating Just a woman who has needs that need filled and no one to fill them. Free time during the day only and lots of eneryg to share. If you are interested please contact me here. Hope to hear from you soon! Looking for a man that wants to stick around once we get to know each other. i just made this out of boredom at work and am not really looking for anything too serious. i like hanging out with friends and partying, i'm a pretty relaxed and easy person to get along with, but don't tolerate rudeness or drama. feel free to message me fi you wanna know more, and maybe you'll ge a repyl back if I like you=) I am outgoing and spontaneous and like ot go out and have a few drinks a few times a week. I don't workout but look good still. Would like to meet a man with no baggage or drama queens in their past. I am open-minded and looking for some fun in the bedroom. I am a very attractive female that wants to be pleased in everyway. I am lightskinned and small curvy frame. lAso, I do like submissive men that know and desire women like myself. So if your interested let me know. I will then send you a pic as long as you have one or send me one. loved to be spolied and wanna have fun. love to have foreplay and pleasemy man . also he needs to be down for whatever. hit me up to get to know me. On a first date i'd love to start early by taking a walk..or driving around. Then dinner at a great restaurant and then wherever the night takes us. Im very spontaneous and think the most fun moments in life occur randomly/ unplanned and I wwnt to experiment with someone new.

Canberra-Queanbeyan free online dating - Can u drop it on me?
Página 1 de 1

Permissão deste fórum:Você não pode responder aos tópicos neste fórum
-= GOE Clan =- :: Geral-
Ir para: